Sale!

ZOTO 1080P Full HD WIFI Car DVR Dash Cam with FREE Shipping

$100.00 $38.99

This is the same item you see all over Facebook and YouTube for $100. Here it is on Amazon for $38.99, the name you can trust for excellent customer service and free shipping. Get it in two days with Prime.

Description

WIFI Dash Camera, ZOTO 1080P Full HD Car Recorder Camera, Car DVR Cam with Adjustable Lens 170 Degree Wide-angle, Car Driving Recorder with G-Sensor Lock, Night Vision, Loop Recording, HDR, Parking Monitor

ZOTO DVR Dash Cam

Features and Specifications

  • HIDDEN CAMERA DESIGN: Unlike original car dash cam, ZOTO WIFI car DVR camera can be hiding from sight and installed on the windshield below the rearview mirror, providing a clear view for the driver, yet, minimizes the effect on driver’s view; it’s hardly noticeable. And, since there’s no display screen the driver will not be distracted.
  • WIDE ANGLE, ULTRA HD RESOLUTION: 170-degree viewing angle lens make a full HD 1080P video, wide-angle-lens provides a superior field of view with high-resolution for clear recording.
  • COMPACT SIZE, MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DEVICE: Small size design, but with many functions. Support motion detection function could help catch car thieves and provide evidence collection against vandals. The built-in G-Sensor collision detection sensor locks your video against over-writing. This is continuous loop recorder with auto power on/off, all of these functions can be set up by yourself.
  • EASY INSTALLATION & OPERATION: Simply mount it to the windshield, connect the power cable, and the car DVR recorder goes to work when you turn on the ignition. It’s that simple. The built-in WIFI receiver, let’s you watch the live real-time video, set the camera, playback the records files on your cell phone, or copy the video files to your cell phone to share on the internet. You can also delete the recorded files from the app. WIFI app, Support IOS & Android System, search WCVR-PWD, are available in your phone’s app store. Captures every detail of the road ahead and guards your car in the parking lot.
  • PRODUCT GUARANTEE: You can buy with confidence because we want your 100% satisfaction. If the product does not meet your expectations, or if you need a replacement, please do not hesitate to contact us. All the purchases of ZOTO WIFI Car DVR Camera are guaranteed with money back for 30 days and 12 months warranty against manufacturer defects!

ZOTO DVR Dash Cam

Product Description

Resolution: 1080P/720P/WVGA/VGA
Loop recording: 1/2/3/5/10 Minutes Optional
Time Display: support
G-Sensor: OFF /2G/4G/8G
Motion Detection: support
Auto Power Off: OFF/ 1minutes/3minutes
Video Angle: 170-degree Wide Angle
Video mode: loop video, automatic coverage/motion detection
Video signal: NTSC/PAL
Memory: Please use 8GB Class 10 or higher SD Memory Card (Not included)
Power supply mode: ACC ignition start-up
Video playback: read memory card by PC download the video through WIFI mode, and view via phone
Temperature range: From -35 to 75 degrees
Weight: 12.3 ounces

Package Includes:

1x Car WIFI Camera
1x ACC Power Cable with Video Cable
1x Menu

Tips:

Please turn off the recorder when you install the Memory Card.
Do not install the camera in front of the driver to preclude blocking the driver’s view.
Please check for firm installation to preclude it flying off in case of an accident.

Remove it from the window when parked. Overheating the electronics will likely damage it. Only rated to 75 degrees Fahrenheit.

Comments & Feedback

This new item has 13 verified Amazon purchasers rated this Dash Cam 35 4.3 out of 5 stars. 61% rated it 5-star, while 23% rated it 4-stars, for an overall 84% favorable rating and no one rated it 1-star.

Favorable Comments:

“Excellent Customer Service & Works great. Great value for money. Works great. Great value for money & Excellent Customer Service. I had an issue with my [mine] upon reporting not only they responded promptly they gave one email solution. They give solution in first interaction and followed up regularly till I confirm the resolution and satisfaction. Would definitely recommend ZOTO as seller they do stand by the product they sell. Camera works great easy to install. Plug & Record. I find VGA is the best option for recording.” – SP Verified purchaser on Amazon December 29, 2017

“Gets the job done, but the app has been difficult to manage. Four stars!” – Amanda P. Verified purchaser on Amazon November 8, 2016

Buy one now!

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “ZOTO 1080P Full HD WIFI Car DVR Dash Cam with FREE Shipping”

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.