YI Vehicle Dash Cam with 2.7-Inch Full-Screen DVR

$45.99

YI 2.7″ Screen Full HD 1080P60 165 Wide Angle Dashboard Camera, Car DVR Vehicle Dash Cam with G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Grey $45.99

Description

YI 2.7″ Screen Full HD 1080P60 165 Wide Angle Dashboard Camera, Car DVR Vehicle Dash Cam with G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Grey

Features and Specifications

  • The Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) – the most advanced and optimized visual recognition algorithms ensure safe driving by providing real-time Lane Departure
  • Emergency recording feature – Enabled by G-sensor technology, the camera automatically saves footage in the events leading up to a collision and immediately after
  • High Definition Image and First-class Night vision – 1920x1080p 60fps high-speed video recording captures fast-moving scenes and creates high-resolution images at high speed. Note: Requires 8 – 64GB Class10 or above microSD card, sold separately
  • Features 165 ultra-wide-angle to reduce blind spots and obtain full 3 lane coverage. F1.8 apertures (the largest in the industry) and 3.0mx3.0m high sensitivity image sensors guarantee excellent night vision
  • Built-in 2.7″ TFT LCD widescreen and intuitive YI Dash Cam App – The interface features large buttons and user-friendly icons for quick recognition and intuitive operation

Product Description

Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS)

Designed with ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System), the YI Smart Dash Camera provides real-time intelligent lane departure warnings. Equipped with Forward Collision Warnings, the camera detects the distance of the front car for further safety precautions.

165 Degree Ultra-Wide-Angle Lens

With 165° ultra-wide-angle all-glass lens, the camera monitors 3 lanes comfortably. No blind spots with YI Smart Dash Camera. Enjoy your journey with YI’s highly sensitive, enabling accurate and detailed capture recordings.

High Sensitivity Imaging and Night Vision

Night vision is a key indicator of a dash camera’s performance. YI Smart Dash Camera features an all-glass high-resolution lens, industry-leading F1.8 aperture, and 3.0μm x 3.0μm high sensitivity image sensor to guarantee excellent night vision. With a pixel density 44% greater than 1080p, the YI Smart Dash Camera produces images clearer than you can imagine.

Comments & Feedback

1,841 verified Amazon purchasers rated this dashboard camera 4.3 out of 5 stars. 64% rated it 5-star, while 18% rated it 4-stars, for an overall 82% favorable rating.

Favorable Comments:

“Plug and Play. Extremely easy to install and use. I love how affordable it is. I bought it for my car, but am going to get one now for my husband and also the kids’ cars. I am 100% satisfied with this dashcam!” – Kiki Verified purchaser on Amazon November 6, 2017

“Very satisfied so far. Like the ability to change how long screen stays on while driving so not a distraction. The companion Yi app pretty cool too. Videos very clear and ability to snap a still photo right from app. Yi contacted me shortly after arrival about any questions or concerns so customer service probably good if needed. Seems like a good value for the price.” – Randy Falter Verified purchaser on Amazon July 20, 2017

Critical Comments:

“Superficially, this is a good camera. Wi-Fi-enabled, wide angle, low price. But unfortunately, there is a flaw, and it’s a big one. When it gets hot, it loses focus. When it loses focus, it becomes useless as you can’t distinguish details or read license plate numbers. In Florida, this is a no-go. This is my second Yi and it has the exact same problem, leading me to think it’s a design flaw and not a one-off defect.” – IK Verified purchaser on Amazon April 5, 2017

Buy one now!

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “YI Vehicle Dash Cam with 2.7-Inch Full-Screen DVR”

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.