The Vantrue S1 Dash Cam Hardwire Kit with mini-USB converts 12-24 volts to 5 volts provides low voltage protection for your vehicle battery.
- 【Compatible 12 – 24V Vehicles】This hardwire kit connects the camera directly to the car, truck, bus, SUVs, or big rig for continuous power, accepts voltage from any type of vehicle that runs on 12 – 24V.
- 【24 Hours Surveillance】Directly to the battery for constant 24hrs/7days power to protect against theft when your car is in the parking lot. Note: If your car requires a start voltage higher than 11.6V for 24 hours parking mode, this hardwire kit may not work for your car.
- 【Power Supply】Directly to the ignition wire for power only so it can turn on and off with the ignition and you don’t have to worry about plugging in the charger, or turning the dashcam on, or any such stuff. The package come with 4 types fuse holder, Mini, ACS, ATO and Micro2 Add, which suit for most cars on the market.
- 【Low voltage protection】With an auto-detect function for battery voltage and low voltage protection. It will shut off automatically when power output from the battery’s voltage is lower than 11.6V or 23.2V, thus preventing your dashcam from draining the battery. Compatible with most cars, trucks, and vans that use 12 -24 volt DC power.
- 【For Vantrue S1 Use】 Mini USB plug compatible with the Vantrue S1 dashcam.