1440P front and cabin car dashboard camera, 2-channel motion detection parking mode dashcam with infrared (IR) night vision, speed record, capacitor, supports up to 256GB SD max.
Vantrue S1 Special Features:
The Vantrue S1 comes with two cameras, a 4k resolution front-facing camera as well as a 1080p rear-facing camera. This feature is perfect for picking up a license plate if you get rear-ended, or vandals key or spray paint the back of your car with graffiti knowing there is a dashcam upfront. Surprise!
- Dual 1080P Hidden Dashcam. — The front and rear cameras simultaneously capture the road front (170°) and rear (160°) in crystal detail at FHD 1920x1080P@30fps. The discreet design allows you to stick the dashcam to your windshield for optimal field-of-view thus not attract attention and making safe driving. The car camera comes with a 20ft rear camera cable, which perfects for trucks.
- 2160P 4k Dashcam — The Single front recording captures crystal clear video at 4k 2880x2160P@24FPS or 1920x1080P@60FPS, which provides a clear license plate even at high speeds.
- Built-in GPS with Live Speed Display — The built-in GPS module allows you to view the Live speed on the dashcam display or on your phone while driving. You can track the exact driving route, speed (in KMH or MPH), and location on Google Maps via our Windows and Mac compatible GPS viewer, which will provide further additional evidence if an accident occurs.
- 24 Hours Parking Mode — In parking mode, both cameras will auto record and save those important events when the front dash cam motion sensor detects object moving, which provides your car a safer parking environment (Hardwire Kit https://amzn.to/3gLL7Qh).
- Sony Night Vision — Equipped with F1.47 wide aperture lens and Sony Starvis CMOS, the dual-lens dashcam captures important details clearly under low light conditions. Plus, with the superior HDR, it automatically adjusts the camera exposure and delivers superbly clear images even at night.
- Heat Resistant Super Capacitor — Uses a Super Capacitor power source instead of a lithium battery, which can withstand extreme temperature from -4°F to 158°F, prevents overheating and exploding and extends the reliability and life span of the camera.
- Reliable Witness for Accident — Variable sensitivity G-sensor auto detects a collision and emergency locks the videos to the “event file” to prevent that from an overwrite. Seamless Loop recording auto overwrites the oldest file when the card is full. Time-lapse keeps taking photos at the set time interval and auto edit them together to a video clip.
- Full 18 months Warranty — We answer email replies within 24 hours and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Supports up to 256GB micro SD card. Buy the Vantrue 256GB SD Card. Don’t take the chance with generic cards.
Notice: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.