Besgoods Yellow Night Vision Polarized Clip-on, Flip-up Metal Driving Glasses
Features and Specifications
- Besgoods Night Vision Anti-Glare clip-on glasses with a hassle-free warranty provided – Any defective product will be fully refunded. Please contact Besgoods.
- UV400 Lens Technology – absorbs more than 99% of harmful UVA&UVB rays.
- Metal clip & Rubber cover on each leg – The clip is forged by premium metal material and with a rubber cover on each leg.
- Provides a durable, sturdy, and protective support for your clip-on product.
- Polarized lenses – Improves your vision, reduces glare, and sharpens your eyesight.
- Easy to clip on any regular glasses.
▶ Lens Height-1.42in(36mm)
▶ Lens Width-2.36in(60mm)
▶ Frame Total-5.31in(135mm)
Features & Advantages
▶ UV400 Lens Technology, absorbing over 99%of harmful UVA&UVB spectrums.
▶ The clip is forged by premium metal material and with a rubber cover on each leg—Provides you a durable, sturdy and protective product.
▶ Easy to clip on to any regular glasses.
▶ Improve your vision, reduce glare, and sharpen your eyesight.
▶ 1* Clip-on Glasses
▶ 1* Cleaning Cloth
▶ 1* Test Card
▶ 1* Test Pouch
▶ We provide our customers with eyewear that have exceptional style combined with an affordable price. Our selection of glasses ranges from cutting-edge to classic timeless designs. In today’s fast-paced fashion trends, sunglasses from Besgoods is a must!
▶ Hassle-free warranty provided. Any defective product will be fully refunded or new replacements sent, no questions asked.
▶ Superb customer services provided. Besgoods strives to give a good shopping experience to every customer!
Favorable Comments for Besgoods Clip-Ons:
“Do what they claim to do quite well and stay in place even on bumpy roads. Got these for my wife as she was having trouble with headlight glare and has to drive about 15 miles across town almost every evening. They cut the glare without cutting down on her being able to see what is around her while driving. Haven’t tried them in open highway driving as all of her driving is on well-lit city streets, but night time city driving can be harder on your eyes as they are constantly bombarded with lights from all angles.
You wouldn’t believe how many morons drive with high beams and/or driving lights in the city. These cut that glare nicely while still being able to see the other morons who “forget” to turn on any lights!
She is happy with them. We tried some darker glasses that didn’t work as well because they darkened unlit areas and things to the point of being invisible. These are very light yellow that only filters the “glare” (that star-shaped blinding light that you see around bright headlights at night)” – D. P. Allen Verified purchaser on Amazon December 26, 2017